Email us now and we will get back to you in 5 hours!

Send aninquiry

Home > FAQ > Chinese Visa

Will Keats School help me obtain a visa?

Yes, there are two options for visa:

1. Apply for a 1-month/2-month/3-month tourist visa (L) in your country stating that you will be traveling to Kunming (NOT study), and we could change it into a student visa(X) or business visa (F) after you come to China if you only get a one-month tourist visa. Keats School can send you a personal invitation after we receive your deposit.


2. Pay the full tuition fee for the entire course through bank transfer and we will send you the JW 202 form and the official admission letter on behalf of Keats School to apply for a student visa (X) or business visa (F) both with multiple entries directly in your country. There will be USD 50 for international mail and RMB 100 for domestic destinations. The government only issues the JW 202 form when they see a copy of the receipt to show that the student has paid the full tuition fee.


Do I need a visa to take the Chinese language program in China at Keats School?

Yes, you will need a Chinese visa to study in China. Once you have a passport, you can apply for a Chinese visa in the Chinese embassy in your country.

Follow Us on


Copyright ©2004-2017 Keats School
Payment Method