What's Your Chinese Learning Goal?
Laying the Foundation
You can take the beginner class, which is designed for students who have never studied Chinese.
- Class Time: 8:30 - 10:30
- Textbook: HSK 1
You can take the elementary 1 (HSK 2) or elementary 2 (HSK 3). They are designed for students who have studied Chinese for at least 4 months (160 hours) and are able to recognize 250 Chinese characters and use 350 Chinese words.
- Class Time For Elementary 1: 10:40 - 12:40
- Textbook For Elementary 1: HSK 2 & 3
- Class Time For Elementary 2: 13:30 - 15:30
- Textbook For Elementary 2: HSK 3 & 4
You can take the intermediate 1 (HSK 4) or intermediate 2 (HSK 5). They are designed for students who have studied Chinese for at least 10 months and are able to recognize 600 Chinese characters and use 1000 Chinese words.
- Class Time for Intermediate 1: 13:30 - 15:30
- Textbook for Intermediate 1: Boya Pre-Intermediate 1
- Class Time for Intermediate 2: 10:40 - 12:40
- Textbook for Intermediate 2: Boya Pre-Intermediate 2
You can take the advanced (HSK 6) class. It is designed for students who have learned Chinese for at least 22 months and are able to recognize 1200 Chinese characters and use 2000 Chinese words.
- Class Time for Advanced: 8:30 -10:30
- Textbook for Advanced: Boya Intermediate 1
Customize Your Courses
We offer a discount if you apply to study for more than 30 weeks. Learn more about our Discount policy ?
My Investment in My Future
- 2 hours of group Chinese classes Monday to Friday
- Access to Online Learning Materials
- High speed internet and use of the computers
- Program Certificates