Materials: fresh Tofu, Chinese cabbages, carrot, ginger, spicy sauce, soy bean sauce, sugar, starch and sugar
1. Cut fresh Tofu into cubes. Slice carrot and ginger.
2. Deep fry Tofu in hot oil. Take them out.
3. Fry ginger with water, spicy sauce, sugar and soy bean sauce.
4. Put Chinese cabbages and carrot in.
5. Put deep fried Tofu in and fry together.
6. Add starch and mix together.
Keats Cafeteria uses healthy vegetables that are directly bought from farmers. Keats Cafeteria never uses frozen meat, instead, all meat are fresh. We use the best oil in China to cook. The huge difference between Keats Cafeteria and other restaurants on streets is all the materials we use to cook are absolutely good for health.
For breakfast, we provide fresh vegetables, fruits, fried eggs, pieces of bread, cakes, fried rice, meat, yogurt, milk, coffee, cereal, and Yunnan rice noodles.
For lunch, we provide about 10 delicious Chinese dishes with dumplings and rice.
For dinner, we provide about 10 delicious Chinese dishes with fruits and rice.
Keats Cafeteria uses freshly roasted coffee made from Arabica beans, the most flavorful and aromatic beans. Coffee at Keats is freshly grinded and brewed every weekday morning. We hope you enjoy a great cup of coffee at the beginning of the day.